Now in our 16th year, and with Robert and May still at the helm, we are proud to have a team of 15 painters, including apprentices, and an office support team of three. Many of our painters have grown with the company, and consequently have the same vision for quality and eye for detail that Different Strokes has committed to.
Our commitment to you
At Different Strokes, we take pride in putting our customer first. Our aim is to complete your project in a clean and efficient manner, with 95% dust-free preparation and minimal fuss and disruption to your lifestyle or business.
- Reliable when communicating with you and/or the occupiers of your property
- Flexible, working around your individual needs and time frames
- Professional and courteous to have on your premises.
We continually strive to improve on our service, and regularly ask our customers to provide feedback so that we can monitor our performance. Different Strokes has an ongoing training program with the Construction Skills Certification Scheme, and our dedicated staff are NVQ qualified and trained in Health and Safety.
We are also proud to be:
- ISO 9001 registered (a recognised award for quality excellence in business management and customer care)
- Registered with Construction Line, an approved database of suppliers used by local authorities and large organisations
- Members of CHAS - a trade health and safety recognition
- An approved applicator of Repair Care - a resin timber repair system
- Members of the Painting and Decorating Association
- CITB affiliated
- NEBOSH qualification
- First aid
- Trading Standards Approved